Ok... what do humans who like vampires eat? New Moon comes out in just over 9 hours, and we've been thinking about what foods will enhance the viewing experience.
Standing in line for tickets: You could be in for a long wait, so bring a snack. Apple Sandwiches are fitting on several levels. First, a shiny red apple graced the cover of the first Twilight book. Second, they have bacon. (Vampires are hot right now. Bacon is hot right now- see the connection?) Finally, the two slices of bread represent Bella being sandwiched between the Vampire world and the human one. Or something like that.
Dinner: Bella ate Mushroom ravioli on her first date with Edward, but that's so cliched. Because the crew travels to Italy in this installment, crimson Beet Risotto is doubly appropriate- just leave out the garlic. Pork Blood Stew or blood pudding will also work.
(image by andrew mason)
- What Type Of Food Do People In Spain Eat?
- What Did Ancient Mali Ghana and Songai Like To Eat?
- What Sorts Of Food Did The Stuarts Eat?
- What Food Did Amerindians In Trinidad Eat?
- What Did Sailors In The 1800's Commonly Eat?
- What Is Paula Dean's Best Prime Rib You Ever Eat?
- In colonial South Carolina what foods did the people eat?
- What Does Keith Martin Eat? Inside the World's Fattest Man's Monstrous Meals
- What Foods Did The Jumano Indians Eat?
- What Type Of Foods Did People In Georgia Eat?
- Orrechiette With "Eat Your Veggies" Turkey Bolognese
- Osso Buco ~ Eat This Meat Immediately
- Good Eats Roast Turkey
- Good Eats: Peter Paul Mounds Cake
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Safe To Eat Cookie Dough - Eggless
- Eat-It-Now Lamb Shish Kabob
- Eat and Drink
- Mangalitsa Bauchspeck (Belly Speck) - Shelf-Stable, Ready-To-Eat
- Clean Eating :: Zucchini & Carrot Pancakes