November 23rd is Eat a Cranberry Day! Not sure why it's singular, but I'm sure you can still celebrate properly by eating more than one.
Learn more than you wanted to know about cranberry sauce or take a peek at how to dry cranberries to use at your feast this Thursday. While you're at it, try making cranberry vinegar to sprinkle on salad or make a flakier pie crust.
A recipe I'd like to try this week is Cranberry Raspberry Fondue. I'm rather partial to fondue, and to cranberries. This would be such a delicious, and unique appetizer.
If you're the type to buy fresh cranberries, go open the bag and taste one. I bet you've never done it. What better day to try one than on Eat a Cranberry Day?
Photo by Muffet
- Cheeky Valentine's Day Cookies for Meat-Eating Men
- Game Day Eats: 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- 6 Global Good-Luck Meals to Eat on New Year's Day
- Eat the Earth
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Banana, Cranberry and Apple Bread
- Baked Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries
- Cranberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Upside-Down Cake
- Nancy’s Famous Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Kumquat Relish
- Cranberry and Vanilla Bean Sorbet
- Cranberry Vinegar
- Cranberry Raspberry Fondue