It's December 2nd and if you have holiday cookies on the brain then I am not alone when I say I have the baking itch! I'm definitely more of a savory cook, but when the nights get short, my feet get cold and holiday lights are up all over my block, I'm giddy for homemade peanut brittle, caramels, hazelnut truffles and of course holiday fudge.
Check out all of our Featured Baking Foodista Blogs this week for more baking inspiration!
What do you bake on the holidays? Do you like to give or receive?!
Above photo byTimlewisnm
- Dreidel Surprise Cookies Aren't Made of Clay
- HUNGRY's Holiday Kitchen: Baked NYC's Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Champagne Glass Cookies are a New Year's Eve Treat
- Ron Swanson Cookie Gift Box is Perfect for 'Parks and Recreation' Fans
- The Baker's Wreath Ornament is a Sweet Holiday Decoration
- 5 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge and Other Easy Valentine's Treats
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- These Holiday Fruitcake Earrings Won't Be Regifted
- Must-Make 3D Snowmen Cookies
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Butter Pecan Ice Box Cookies
- Chocolate Orange Shortbread
- Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti
- The Ultimate Holiday Cookie
- Ode To A Holiday Cookie
- Pretty Aspen Snowflake Potato Chip Cookies
- Spiced Nut Cookies