December 11, 2009
The Festival of Lights begins tonight! We wish you all a very Happy Hanukkah!
- A bit of Hanukkah Food History from Slashfood
- Organic Hanukkah food gifts from Mother Nature Network
- Flourless Latkes from OurJewishCommunity.org
- Hanukkah Doughnuts, a Symbol of Joy from That's So Yummy
- The Four Best Hanukkah Food Traditions from Sweet & Crunchy Talk
- Cheese Latkes & Homemade Apple Sauce from Thought 4 Food
- Sweet Cinnamon Noodle Kugel from Sweet and Savory Says It All
- Crepes, Pasta, Pudding and more: Dairy Dishes for Chanukah from The Jewish Star
- Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes from Amazing Dessert Recipes
- Gluten-Free Chanukah Recipe Roundup from Gluten-Free Bay
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!