Foodista and Andrews McMeel Publishing are thrilled to announce the winners of The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook contest! From December 1, 2009 through February 28, 2010, food bloggers worldwide were invited to submit their favorite blog posts, recipes, and photos to compete for a spot in a published cookbook. After receiving over 1,500 submissions, which were then voted on by the Foodista community, the selection process shifted into a more traditional editorial effort (informed by community votes), to choose and edit the final 100 entries.
Andrews McMeel will publish the winning blog posts and recipes in a beautiful, full-color, internationally distributed cookbook, set for release on October 19, 2010. Born out of the "Blog to Book" panel at the first International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) in 2009, the cookbook celebrates the best food bloggers worldwide.
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Prize Winners!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Launch Party in the Big Apple!
- Announcing The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook - Prize Giveaway!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook- Seattle Release Party
- Cast Your Vote!
- Art of the Slow Cooker Giveaway Winners!
- I Have A Foodista Contest "Vote For Me" Widget On My Web Site
- Has the list of winners of the Foodista Best Food Blogs Cookbook been announced?
- Foodista is Best Selling Blog on the Kindle
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Nasi Minyak (Malaysian Festive Rice)
- Gluten Free Onion Rings
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life
- World's Best Crepes
- Seattle Food Geek's Broiled Honey-Glazed Spiced Figs
- Vietnamese-Style Moo Shu Chive Pancakes With Turkey Leftovers
- Maple Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream
- Chapchae (Korean Stir-Fried Noodles)