Here at Foodista, we received many entries into our Halloween Recipe Contest, all of which were fall-inspired, delicious, and perhaps a little scary. After much salivating and deliberation, it's time to announce the winners! Drumroll please...
...and the winner of the kitchen gadget prize pack, goes to this sweet and seasonal batch of Creamy Choco-Pumpkin Bars!
This rich and hearty Stuffed Pumpkin recipe!
An elaborate and succulent (and a little spooky!) plate of Roasted Marrow Bones!
But we couldn't stop there...here are a few honorable mentions!
So get out your orange and black, your cauldrons and cobwebs, your pumpkins and potions, and give these recipes a try! A special thank you to all who participated!
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies