In celebration of the release of the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook, we held a party last night at Local Color, a unique and funky art gallery in Pike Place Market, here in Seattle. A few dozen local friends, food lovers, and bloggers attended, some of whom had recipes published in the book! A special thank you to those now-published local bloggers who were able to attend: Jenn Davis of Amateur Gourmand, Langdon Cook of Fat of the Land, Jenny Richards of Purple House Dirt, Lynda Balslev of Taste Food, Lori Jablons of Stuff to Eat, Nicole Aloni of The Conscious Feast , Janelle Maiocco of Talk of Tomatoes, Denise Sakaki of Wasabi Prime, and Scott Heimendinger of Seattle Food Geek (who prepared a delicious pork sous vide).
We sipped wines that were hand selected for the event at Esquin Wine Merchants by our favorite wine buyer, Jameson. We ate small bites of recipes in the cookbook, prepared by Brett's Catering. And most memorably, we shared stories and laughs about the journey taken to get the Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook from idea to print.
Enjoy these photos from the evening!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Launch Party in the Big Apple!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Winners!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Prize Winners!
- Yummy Mummy Food Blog Releases First Cookbook
- Announcing The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook - Prize Giveaway!
- Has the list of winners of the Foodista Best Food Blogs Cookbook been announced?
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Troy Landry of "Swamp People" to Release Cookbook
- Foodista is Best Selling Blog on the Kindle