The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook prize contest was a success! The cookbook, with all of your help, reached #1 in the Culinary Arts category on Amazon, #10 in Cooking, Food and Wine, and #111 in books overall! A very big thank you to all who added the cookbook to their collection and participated in the contest! Here are the winners:
$200 Gift Card from Amazon.com goes to Julia in Port Townsend!
$100 Gift Card from MadWine goes to Stacey in Boston!
Zojirushi Rice Cooker + Roger Ebert's The Pot and How to Use It go to Eve in Burbank!
My New Orleans by John Besh goes to Diane in Inglewood!
My Nepenthe by Romney Steele goes to Dolores in Portola Valley!
Poor Girl Gourmet by Amy McCoy goes to Geoff in Brooklyn!
The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook by Rachel Saunders goes to Heather in Seattle!
Bon Appétit Desserts goes to Victor in Pine Bluff!
Sur La Table's Gifts Cooks Love goes to Marlyse in Overland Park!
I Love Bacon! by Jayne Rockmill goes to Charles in Los Angeles!
Falling Cloudberries by Tessa Kiros goes to Jessica in Newport!
The Art and Soul of Baking by Sur La Table and Cindy Mushet goes to Sharlene on Bainbridge Island!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Winners!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook - Prize Giveaway!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook Launch Party in the Big Apple!
- Announcing The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook!
- Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook- Seattle Release Party
- Cast Your Vote!
- Art of the Slow Cooker Giveaway Winners!
- I Have A Foodista Contest "Vote For Me" Widget On My Web Site
- Has the list of winners of the Foodista Best Food Blogs Cookbook been announced?
- PRIZE GIVEAWAY For The Kitchen Counter Cooking School!
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Nasi Minyak (Malaysian Festive Rice)
- Gluten Free Onion Rings
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life
- World's Best Crepes
- 1990 2nd Prize Boguefest Winning Green Chili Stew - From Maril Zammitt
- Prize Filly Cocktail
- Seattle Food Geek's Broiled Honey-Glazed Spiced Figs
- Vietnamese-Style Moo Shu Chive Pancakes With Turkey Leftovers