I could stand to learn a little more about wine. Which bottles to drink and when, the best to tote to a party, which ones pair well with which foods, and the ever-important: Is it possible to find a fabulous bottle for under $20? $10?
Recently, with the help of my good friend Jameson, the European wine buyer at Esquin Wine Merchants in Seattle, I set out to answer some of these questions. Take a look at our adventure through the aisles of wine:
Learn more about Esquin Wine Merchants here: http://www.esquin.com/
Check out Esquin's blog here: http://esquin.wordpress.com/
Follow them on Twitter @Esquin!
-Andrea Mitchell, Foodista staff and blogger at CanYouStayForDinner.com
- How to Video: Sausage and Shrimp Jambalaya
- How-To Video: Asparagus with Easy Hollandaise Sauce
- How to Video: Inside Out Grilled Cheese
- Must-See Video: What is Sous-Vide?
- How to Video: Broccoli Florets
- How to Video: Fondant Shamrocks
- Video: How to Make Eggnog Cupcakes
- How-To Video: Authentic Cuban Black Beans
- How-To Video: Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- How to Video: Mochi
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Double Dip Red Wine Taralli
- Wine Slushie
- Gluehwein "Glow Wine"
- Wine, Orange and Herbs Cornish Hens (Kosher)
- Coq Au Vin - Slow Cooker Method
- Clericot Cocktail
- Summer Kale, Orange & Pomegranate Salad with Moscato Dressing
- Beef Empañadas & Romesco Sauce