This is the first in a weekly series that features interesting food articles from various blogs. If you find a particularly interesting post you think should be featured, shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com.
1. Expired Food at Dominick's by Jill Cataldo: This post is alarming because it shows how much expired food the blogger found in one supermarket. It reminds us to be aware as we shop. Check labels.
2. Cappuccino Cookies With Espresso and White Chocolate by Joy the Baker: Yeah, wouldn't want to eat these cookies before bed, but they look delicious.
3. Brisket Tacos, Dallas Style by Homesick Texan: A simple recipe for some absolutely delicious Tex-Mex food.
4. Dubai— Bigger. Better. Faster by Delicious Days: A look at the city that's redefining the way we build and live, along with the food that people eat there.
5. Winter Tabbouleh by Taste of Beirut: How to make the National Salad of Lebanon. It's also delicious, by the way.
6.Lamb Chops and Cherry Marsala Sauce by Blue Kitchen: Did you know that February is Lamb Lovers Month? In honor of that, Blue Kitchen offers up a tasty lamb recipe.
7. The February Seasonal Food Guide by The Year in Food: We'll be blogging about this soon as well, but here's a quick guide to what's fresh and in season throughout the month.
8. You Are What You Eat by Mark Menjivar: One of the coolest things I've seen all year. This photographer takes pictures of what's inside the refrigerators of various types of people. The results are fascinating, disturbing, and creative all at the same time.
9. How to Grow Spring Onions by Noob Cook: A quick guide to growing the perfect scallions.
10. A Chip Off the Old Pink Block by Food Wishes: OK, so I'm a bit biased on this one. A video will shortly emerge documenting an attempt to cook something on pink Himalayan salt (which I blogged about earlier this week). Stay tuned.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!