In case you missed the earlier post on the subject, a UK store has invented an ice cream made from human breast milk. Called "Baby Gaga" and served by someone dressed to resemble the pop singer, the product certainly got worldwide attention after its release. Nevertheless, a few snags have emerged. First, the UK removed the ice cream flavor, saying it might not be fit for human consumption. Two complaints were filed by members of the public about the flavor, and the shop complied by removing the frozen treat from its store.
But, good news! After exhaustive testing, the UK government found the ice cream was safe for human consumption. In spite of that good news, greater trouble may be on the horizon for the ice cream makers. Lady Gaga herself plans to file a lawsuit against the company, calling the ice cream ‘nausea-inducing’ and ‘intended to take advantage of [her] reputation and goodwill.' The store owner responded that the pop princess could not trademark the word "Gaga," since it's one of the first words to come from a baby's mouth. He may have some trouble, though, since he used a woman dressed just like Lady Gaga to sell his ice cream. You can see the lady used to market the ice cream and the store's owner in the picture above. We'll see what happens in the coming days.
Photo by Pursuitist
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- 5 Outrageous Human-Sourced Foods: Poop Patties, Breast Milk Ice Cream and Human Cheese
- Lady Gaga to Release Healthy Drinking Water Brand
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga Rolls Around in a Giant Cake for Terry Richardson
- Strangest Ice Cream Flavor Ever
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga Wants to be in an 'Indian Food Coma'
- Lady Gaga is on a Gluten Free Diet