April 4, 2011
Get in touch with your inner ‘50s housewife with these retro-tastic recipes featuring Coca Cola. Doubting their authenticity? All of these recipes have at least one incarnation featured on the Coca Cola Heritage Recipes website!
- Coca Cola Push Pops are a Handy Sweet
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Classic Recipes: Coca Cola Cake
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- David Chang's Coke Feud
- The "La Bulle" Coca-Cola France Exhibit Imagines Drinking Habits in 2020
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Coca Cola Reproduces Original Bottle
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Turn broccoli and cheese into a healthy soup
- Halloween "Pops"
- Peach Baked Alaska
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs