Dieters and vegans, shield your eyes: Carnivore cooking show Epic Meal Time posted its latest dish, a gigantic fast food lasagna that packs 71,488 calories and 5,463 grams of fat, according to FoodBeast. The heart attack-inducing meal contains 15 Wendy's Baconators, 15 A&W Teen Burgers, 15 McDonald's Big Macs, bacon, onion rings, cheese, 1 liter of Big Mac sauce and Jack Daniel's Meat Sauce.
Sterling Toth, Alex Perrault and Harley Morenstein of Epic Meal Time have had quite a week; today, Revision3 signed the team to a distribution deal that'll give Epic Meal Time exposure well beyond its 72 million YouTube views and 600,000 subscribers. When asked about how Epic Meal Time fits in with the current Revision3 programming lineup, vice president of programming Ryan Vance said, "It's just quality content. It's a food show without being a straight-up cooking show: it's more of a celebration of food."
Watch the Epic Meal Time team assemble its fast food lasagna below:
- Epic Meal Time Coming To TV Screens
- Epic Meal Time Takes on Candy Sushi
- LEGO Epic Meal Time Captures the Likeness of the Food Gang
- Epic Meal Time Encourages 'Whiskey Dick' with Bourbon-Flavored Lube
- Epic Meal Time Kidnaps Jamie Oliver
- Jamie Oliver Parodies Epic Meal Time
- Epic Elvis Portrait In Cheetos Dust
- Epic Pull Apart Rainbow Cake
- Vegan Black Metal Chef Makes Epic Pad Thai
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Creamy Skillet Lasagna
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil