A new Tokyo restaurant called Alice of Magic World takes the idea of fairy-tale themes to new heights. Every aspect of this eatery focuses on the Lewis Carroll classic, from whimsical illustrated murals on the walls to the immaculately trimmed "hedges" that line the neat rows of banquettes.
Alice of Magic World features several themed rooms. A heart-shaped communal table for large parties has its own custom heart-shaped chandelier; elsewhere in the restaurant, playing-card tables and chandeliers made of cards set off the stenciled Alice in Wonderland card suits on the walls. In the aforementioned "forest" room, heart-shaped hedges, tiny doors, mirrors and checkered flooring combine to create a most psychedelic experience for diners and visitors alike.
Fantastic Design Works Co. is behind the immaculate Alice of Magic World restaurant interior. Visit WeHeart for even more photos of this psychedelic hotspot.
Photos by WeHeart
- Alice in Wonderland Pop-Up Restaurant Opens in Vancouver
- Solar Kitchen Restaurant Takes Advantage of Sunny Days
- My Maki Sushi Restaurant Lets You DIY Your Rolls
- These Alice in Wonderland Truffles Will Send You Down the Rabbit Hole
- Topsy Turvy Alice in Wonderland Cake
- 5 Alice in Wonderland Obsessions: Theme Restaurants, Truffles, Cookies and More
- Alice in Wonderland Embroidered Napkins
- how do you buy the alice in wonderland embroidered napkins
- 5 Truly Weird Restaurants
- Tokyo Baby Cafe Caters to Parents With Young Children