We are thrilled to announce the agenda for the 2011 International Food Blogger Conferences in New Orleans and Santa Monica! Over the course of three months we received suggestions, proposals, and survey feedback from past and current attendees; all of those session ideas are reflected in the program. People attend IFBC for many reasons, both professional and personal, and our hope is that in offering two tracks this year, with a range of content, everyone will find something meaningful during the conference.
Stay tuned for exciting speaker and sponsor announcements!
- Why You Should Attend the International Food Blogger Conference
- IFBC NOLA Chef and Speaker Announced: John Besh
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: NYTimes Photographer Andrew Scrivani
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Jamie Schler!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Dianne Jacob!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Merry-Jennifer Markham
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Poppy Tooker!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Marissa Brassfield!
- IFBC NOLA Chef and Speaker Announced: John Folse!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Deb Perelman!
- Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Rabdi Recipe
- Phulka Indian Flat Bread
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Ramadan 2011- شهر رمضان ٢٠١١
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot
- Brie, Apple & Almond Phyllo Cups
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free