A Snack in the Face makes caffeinated brownies and cookies that deliver 200 mg of caffeine in a single serving. That's the equivalent of two to four cups of coffee -- the daily intake that MayoClinic.com recommends as a "moderate" dose of caffeine. A Snack in the Face warns that the caffeinated brownies aren't low-calorie treats, but unfortunately doesn't list calorie information on its website.
The A Snack in the Face caffeinated brownies come in walnut and plain-chocolate varieties, while the caffeinated cookies come in chocolate chip and sugar cookie form. The Iowa-based company uses pharmaceutical-grade caffeine for its baked goodies, which are all available at the company's online shop or at ThinkGeek.
Photos by ThinkGeek.
- Must Watch! Greatest Addiction Ever Video
- The AeroShot Emits Caffeine You Can Inhale
- The Stay Puft Caffeinated Marshmallows Give Ghostbusters Fans a Quick Pick-Me-Up
- Army Lab Creates Caffeinated Beef Jerky
- Jolt Caffeine Energy Gum Freshens Your Breath
- Cracker Jack'D is a Stimulating Snack
- Caffeine Spiked Maple Syrup Will Give You a Jolt of Energy
- The Prescription Coffee Mug Will Feed Your Addiction
- Woman Accidentally Gives Office Pot Brownies
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink Coffee? Well Here's An Infographic
- The Farming Wife - Blonde Brownie In A Mug
- When Summer Gives You Lemons, Make Sangria
- When Life Gives You Grapefruit, Make Salsa?
- Simply Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- "Wonderland" Excessively Crunchy Peanut Butter Brownies
- Mascarpone Brownies
- Best Brownies In The World
- Simply Chocolate Brownies
- Salted Fudge Brownies
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)