Eggs-Yolks are rich source of choline and B vitamins, both important brain nutrients.
Wild Salmon, Sardine, Anchovies, Mackerel-Packed with Omega 3 fatty acids, especially DHA which is crucial for brain cell membrane health. When cell membranes are fluid the Neurotransmitters (brain chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine) can plug into their receptor sites.
Walnuts-Shaped like little brains and are an excellent source of DHA
Quality Protein with each meal-Brain uses amino acids to make neurotransmitters and amino acids come from protein.
Ginkgo Biloba-Promotes blood flow to the brain, and increases circulation. **
Green tea- Contains anti-oxidants, which prevents free-radical damage from toxic exposure. **
Organic produce-Pesticides are toxic for all the organs, including the brain.
8 hours of Sleep-Allows the body to rest and repair, making you feel refreshed upon waking.
Exercise-Relieves stress, and has a positive effect on mood.
**Always be sure to choose organic and wild crafted herbs. Quality matters and often cheap herbal supplements have been extracted using toxic solvents.
- Wonderful Walnut Butter
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2