A man dressed in a cow costume crawled on all fours as he robbed a Stafford County, Virginia Walmart store of 26 gallons of milk. The incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. on Friday night when the 18-year-old man entered the store in full costume. He obtained a cart and loaded it with gallons of milk. As Walmart staff became suspicious, he left the store on all fours, trying to mimic cattle. There is no word on how he managed to sneak the milk out the store. Later, witnesses reported the man handing out the milk to random people outside of the Walmart. Police were called to the scene and located the man— without the cow suit— at a local McDonalds. A search of the suspect's car led police officers to the costume. “This is probably one of the most unique efforts of shoplifting I’ve seen,” Stafford County Sherrif's spokesman Bill Kennedy said. “It might’ve been a prank that went wrong, but it isn’t as funny when [the suspect] breaks the law.” The crime also allowed one local newsman to go wild with his reporting of the incident. Some of the puns are udderly ridiculous.
- Cow Print Chocolate-Covered Oreos are Perfect Served with Milk
- High Fashion Dives Into Dairy Farm
- Holy Cow, It's A Capitol Milking!
- The Fighting Amish
- See Takeru Kobayashi Chug a Gallon of Milk in 18 Seconds Flat
- Human Breast Milk From Cows?
- 11 Health Benefits of Goat Milk
- Ron Paul Gets Raw
- Creepy and Confusing New McDonalds Ad
- Real Milk Rap Video