Master mad scientist and super chef Nathan Myhrvold uploaded this video that shows jello bouncing in super slow motion. The gelatin was dropped on a solid surface and the action was captured at 6200 frames per second. Buy Modernist Cuisine (for more info see here) at Amazon.
Photo by stevendepolo
- Watch Nathan Myhrvold Lecture at Harvard
- Nathan Myhrvold's Revolutionary Cookbook
- 5 Food Gifts for Science Geeks
- This Slow Motion Egg to the Face Video is Amazing
- Hugh Hayden's Gelatin Chicken Shocks the 2011 Jell-O Mold Competition
- Gummy Shot Glasses Make Any Shot a Jello Shot
- Greyhound Jello Shots Are Deceptive Drinks
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Bacon Jello is a Thick Cut of Gelatine
- What Is The History Of Jello?