There seems to be a reason to celebrate just about everything, but National Drinking Water Week, is worthy of a party! Did you know:
- 1 in 6 people does not have access to safe drinking water?
- Diarrhea is the leading cause of death worldwide, with 88% of these deaths a result of having no access to sanitation in the form of safe water for hygiene and drinking needs.
What can you do to help? Check out Water.org, Charitywater.org, TheWaterProject.org for ways to donate and help bring fresh water to people all over the world who need it. For as little as $20.00, you can bring fresh water to someone in need.
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- The Perfect Peach Margarita for National Margarita Day
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Dessert Day
- A Christmas Sangria for National Sangria Day!
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- NYC Cocktail Week Starts Tomorrow
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- American Craft Beer Week
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Flavoured water
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Cherry Lime Mojito
- Egg Lemonade
- Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Smoothie with Xocai Activ
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Oven Fried Chicken w/ Broccoli Rabe & Creamy Potatoes
- Recipe Of The Week: Beet Salad
- Recipe Of The Week: Lenten Lentil Soup