Earlier this week, Steamy Kitchen released a recipe for some seriously delicious cayenne & cinnamon ribs with a maple glaze. I can barely type those words without salivating. These sticky, sweet, salty, spicy ribs that are so crazy simple to make that all you'll need is tin foil and an oven!
Here's what the website says: "The ingredients for the rub is simple: brown sugar, garlic powder, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. One of the most important things you’ll want to do before putting on the rub is to remove the thick, chewy membrane that’s on the underside of the ribs. Removing the membrane makes for more tender ribs."
For the full recipe and directions, please click here. Let the salivation begin.
Photo Source: Steamy Kitchen
- Maple Glazed Baby Back Ribs for Dad
- Marvelous Maple Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- BBQ Treat: Spicy Maple Fruit Kabobs
- Funky Chicken Friday: Maple Bourbon Chicken
- Celiac Saturdays: 5 Rockin' Rib Recipes
- Father's Day On the Grill: A BBQ Menu That'll Stick To His Ribs
- Return of the McRib and DIY McRib Recipe
- Awesome Maple Bourbon Glazed BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- 5 Ridiculously Tasty Rib Recipes