Thank you Grist for this gross and hilarious slide show round up of 12 Things That You Should Never Put in Your Mouth!
Some of the highlights:
Twinkie Sushi- It's good to know that this ever-lasting junk food staple is also quite versatile.
Canned Whole Chicken- It looks as disgusting as it sounds. Let's hope that this does not end up in your emergency food stash, because I'm not sure there is ever a time where this should be considered food!
Funyuns Flamin' Hot- This is a perfect of example of; just because it's gluten free does not mean you should eat it!
Batter Blaster- What will they think of next? Pancake mix in a whip-cream style canister, and it's even organic! See above, but replace gluten free with organic.
Cheeseburger in a Can- Well, at least the chicken in a can has a friend. It's so easy, as you can even heat the opened can in a double broiler. Suddenly, Mickey Dees seems a tad less gross (only the smallest of tads).
- The Popeye Cookbook Will Make You Eat Your Spinach
- 'How to Eat a Tic Tac Like a Boss' Shows You That You've Been Doing It Wrong for Years
- Starbucks, Groupon Outperform Expectations
- Eat What You Want - Hows That Working Out?
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Radical Restaurants: Cannibalistic Sushi
- Welcome to America, Would You Like Fries With That?
- Sushi Cologne isn't a Fishy Fragrance
- YouTube Video Shows Rat Eating in Starbucks
- Lenny Kravitz Designs Sushi Box for NYC Restaurant
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Now That's More Like It..... Sloppy Joes
- A Fish That's Not Really A Fish...?!
- Lisa's Awesome Lasagna (That's Right..Awesome)
- Dessert That's No Problem: Baked Pears with Oatmeal Crumble
- Dragon Roll
- Vegan Sushi
- Amazu Renkon (Sweet Vinegared Lotus Root)
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- Tuna Sushi Roll