Anyone who has ever reached for the "No Nitrates Added" bacon thinking they were making a healthy choice, might have gotten rooked.
He compares nitrate-free bacon to fat-free calorie bomb granola bars that claim to be healthy.
It's an interesting debate and worth another look. Maybe we can all go back to good old fashioned bacon and still feel good about it!
- Cured Meats Not Linked to Pancreatic Cancer, Study Finds
- FDA: Your Chicken Dinner Might Include a Little Arsenic
- Your Partner Might Make Your Drink More
- Just Put It On The Label
- U.S. Drinking More Wine Than France: Good Economic News or Just a Bunch of Winos?
- 300,000 tell FDA to Just Label GMO
- Just Say NO to Monsanto Running the FDA
- Just say NO to Superbugs
- My Saturday Op Ed - Just Eat Food
- Just One Alcoholic Drink Boosts Risk Of Car Crash
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin
- Mouth Watering Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots