About 300 kids from 5 public schools in Guam became sick with food poisoning from cafeteria food. The schools are all catered by Kings restaurant, which is looking into the contamination.
Kids became ill after eating watermelon and egg sandwiches. Sounds like someone a Kings Restaurant is going to have some 'splaining to do.
Photo by: Micah Sitig
- Poisoned School Lunches Kill 3 in Peru
- No Potato Left Behind: Feds Want Potatoes Cut From School Menus
- 2 Dudes Steal Chicken Nuggets From School. Seriously.
- Montana Representative Alleges School Lunch Fraud
- School Food Workers Struggle To Feed Healthy Foods: Op Ed
- Fab Five Friday: Blog Round Up
- LA Schools Ban Flavored Milk
- Big Brother's Watching The Lunchroom: Nanny State Gone Wild?
- Are Homemade School Lunches Safe Enough To Eat?
- Nearly 150 Killed From Poisoned Liquor in India
- Turkey and Avocado Wraps
- Simple Egg Salad
- Fuel up with easy homemade granola bars
- Choco-Banana Bread Bites
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- White Rocky Road Choc Crackles
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil