Louisiana-born pop star Britney Spears hosted a star-studded private dinner on Wednesday night to support the St. Bernard Project, a nonprofit that rebuilds the homes of Hurricane Katrina survivors. Her father Jamie, who is a private chef, prepared the Southern feast, which even included Britney's signature sweet tea.
Britney Spears is currently an ambassador for the St. Bernard Project. With the help of its 32,000 volunteers, the nonprofit has rebuilt over 350 homes, according to MTV. Spears' benefit dinner was attended by some of Hollywood's hottest young names, including Kim Kardashian, Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez and Kellan Lutz.
- Bakery Raises $12,000 for Hurricane Irene Victim
- Britney Spears Bans Junk Food
- Britney Spears' Femme Fatale Diet and Exercise Plan
- Britney Spears Maintains 1600 Calorie Diet on European Tour
- Britney Spears Makes Unusual Food Demands in London
- Britney Spears Fires Trainer Derek DeGrazio for Dietary Restrictions
- Britney Spears Rents Thousand Oaks Mansion With a Built-In Pub
- Britney Spears Wants to Serve Comfort Food at her Wedding
- Britney Spears Buys McDonalds for Young Fan
- Britney Spears Goes on an 'X Factor' Diet