This weekend, the State of Israel celebrated its 63rd birthday! On May 14th, 1948 Israel declared independence amid controversy over the soon-expiring British Mandate and was accepted into the United Nations the following year. Celebrate with a Mediterranean-themed meal featuring a few Israeli favorites!
Alex & Sonja's Perfect Hummus
A great source of protein, hummus is the perfect condiment, snack, maybe even meal? Naturally gluten free and vegan!
A Mediterranean favorite, this gluten free and vegan tabouleh recipe can be enjoyed by everyone!
Light and refreshing, this classic salad features tomatoes and cucumbers, lightly dressed with olive oil and absolutely delicious!
This traditional recipe walks you through making falafel from scratch! Gluten free, vegan and delicious!
Israeli Couscous with Roasted Butternut Squash and Preserved Lemon
A fantastic way to enjoy Israeli couscous, an excellent alternative to pasta. (Couscous is not gluten free.)
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Tantalizing Falafel Recipes
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Shiitake Noodle Soup
- Kale and Apples over polenta