Who says the grill is just for meat and veggies? Fruit certainly has a sweet place on the barbecue and can make for a delicious and healthy dessert. Here are five delicious recipes for sizzling summer desserts!
Like the best cobbler filling, soft, warm and amazingly tasty! Serve with brioche, over ice cream or with sweetened mascarpone.
Sweet Polenta and Grilled Balsamic Plums
Get a taste of La Dolce Vita with this simple Italian style dessert - yum!
Grilled Grapefruit Halves
A light and refreshing breakfast or dessert - delicious!
Grilled Banana Split
by Kelsey Ganes / Serves 2
1 large banana, not over ripe
2 TBSP butter, melted
3/4 cup Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate sauce / hot fudge
Optional Toppings: Toasted almonds Whipped cream Maraschino cherries
Preheat grill over medium-high flame. Cut banana in half, lengthwise. Brush cut sides with melted butter and place, cut side down, on the grill. Grill bananas 2-4 minutes or until tender, but not burnt. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, warm chocolate sauce and your choice of toppings!
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 5 Must Try Homemade Nut Butter Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Friday Fun Links: Gluten Free Week-in Review
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Molten Brownie Cake -gluten/dairy/soy free
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate