Growing up, it wasn't Christmas until my grandmother arrived with a pile of sticky, cinnamon rolls. All of our toys were christened with frosting and cinnamon, as we ate those fluffy, delectable treats. Now, I make cinnamon rolls as a special treat anytime, but it always makes it seem like a holiday. What makes a cinnamon roll decadent, is the lighter-than-air dough, and the rich cinnamon/sugar mixture inside. Then the frosting (mine is cream cheese based) finishes off the treat, and makes it seem almost too rich. Almost.
Here are 5 cinnamon roll recipes that will make your morning taste magical:
These are a sturdy version of the cinnamon roll. Delicious, and even better when warm, this is the roll you unwind as you eat it, over a cup of coffee with a friend.
If you like the delicate, pull apart variety of cinnamon roll, these are the ones!
For a nice change, why not put your rolls in a twist?
Drenched in maple flavor, these are a crowd pleaser. The dough is made in a bread maker, so it's as easy as pushing a button.
Here are the light as air, sweet rolls that are synonymous with Cinnabon. Delicious. this recipe makes 20! Enough to put a crown into a sugar coma.
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Cinnamon Scones
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- So Simple: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Rad Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Wake Me Up With Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Wheatless Wednesday: 5 Tasty Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Sunshine Bread - Bread Machine Magic
- Over The Top: Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Bread Pudding is Delectably Drizzled with Rum Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lazy Chai Cinnamon Rolls
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Iced Cinnamon Buns
- Cinnamon Maple Granola
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Rooibos Vanilla Sweet Rolls
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Plantains in Sweet Syrup