There's nothing quite like a cinnamon roll, hot out of the oven, dripping with frosting and studded with chopped nuts - okay, maybe not the most nutritious breakfast, but damn are they delicious! Since going gluten free, those soft, supple, airy breads have become quite elusive. Here are five tried-and-true cinnamon roll recipes, guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Cinnamon Rolls with a Story
Straight from The Gluten Free Girl, these sweet indulgent treats are the product of trial and error - to amazing (and delicious!) success.
Straight-Up Cinnamon Rolls
If these are even half as good as they look, this may be ooey-gooey cinnamon-induced nirvana!
Personally, I've had pretty good luck with this recipe in the past, but even better? There's a vegan version, too!
Best Cinnamon Rolls
Who knows if they're the best, but with a super easy flour blend, why not give them a whirl?
Cinnamon Rolls of Your Dreams
These are the fluffiest gluten free buns seen in years - as Ellen says, "All bets are off. Fuggetabout the calories."
Not in the mood for baking? Chebe has a gluten free cinnamon roll-up mix that comes together in minutes and is mighty tasty - but bear in mind, these aren't those ooey-gooey frosting-drenched buns you may be imagining.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Gluten Free Bread Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday - Gluten Free Masa Bread
- Wheatless Wednesday: French Bread
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Beef Stew Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
- Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Scones
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers