Kourtney Kardashian is the cover model of the latest issue of Shape, and in the accompanying editorial, the new mom and reality star shares some of the healthy habits that have helped her bounce back from pregnancy and look even better than before.
During pregnancy, Kourtney Kardashian got healthy cravings for items like oatmeal with manuka honey and almond milk. She kept up her clean diet after her son Mason was born, making homemade baby food with organic vegetables and using his diet to springboard her own: "I use only organic foods for him, and it made me think about what I put into my body too. I couldn't sit around eating cookies and expect him to eat vegetables."
Kourtney Kardashian admitted to Shape that she likes eating healthfully. "I fell in love with salmon, which I hardly ever ate before. And I used to eat salads, but now I'm having side dishes like spinach and carrots too. It wasn't just because it's good for me -- I've discovered I really liked eating that way."
Check out the full cover image and a behind-the-scenes video of the Kourtney Kardashian shoot for Shape magazine:
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares "Bland" Pregnancy Diet
- Rob Kardashian Shares Family Christmas Traditions
- Kate Walsh Talks Diet in Shape Magazine
- Bobby Flay Shares Healthy Eating Habits
- JWoww Shares her Daily Eating Habits
- Kourtney Kardashian Craves Junk Food During Pregnancy
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Post-Baby Diet Secrets
- Lou Ferrigno Shares how he Stayed in Shape During 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Lauren Graham Shares her Healthy Eating Habits
- Kim Kardashian Shares Post-Thanksgiving Diet Tips
- la recette assurance habitation
- Mom’s Scalloped Oysters
- My Mom’s Shepherd’s Pie
- Mom's Pasta Al Forno (Mom's Special Baked Ziti)
- Mom`s Special Caramel Custard
- Mom’s Spinach Soup With Anchovies
- Good Old Fashioned Spaghetti ‘n Meatballs With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Asparagus and Chicken Manicotti With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Ratatouille With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Mom’s No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies