First of all, Happy Friday!
It has been a crazy and fabulous week in food blogs, especially in the gluten free community! Here are a few highlights, including recipes from several winners of Saveur's 2011 Best of Food Blogs Awards!
Breakfast: Poached Egg over Quinoa and Miner's Lettuce with Sherry Vinaigrette
Not only is this a hearty breakfast, but Matt gives you a step-by-step explanation of how to take it to work, reheat it properly and enjoy!
Lemony Fennel, Baby Pink Turnip and Watercress Soup
Simple, refreshing, delicious - this soup is the taste of spring!
Coconut Spiced Spinach
Winner of the Saveur Best of Food Blogs in Best Original Savory Recipe, Heidi knows her way around the kitchen and this incredibly versatile dish is a great way to have your greens and love them, too!
Light and delicate, these cupcakes are infused with the fragrances of summer.
Grilled Artichoke Stems
As an avid artichoke addict, this recipe is full of intrigue! Boiled, marinated and then finally grilled, these artichokes are full of flavor and amazingly delicious.
Golden Beet Slaw
An adaptation from the lovely gentlemen The Bitten Word, another Saveur winner!, this slaw pairs perfectly with anything on the grill.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie