The best part of waking up is batman in your cup...
Or something. But really, what's better than a great cup of coffee? Batman.
Straight from the Freemont Coffee Company in Seattle, Wash. comes some super geeky and totally awesome coffee art! Batman to Darth Vader, Mice and Pikachu, Chrissy May is supremely talented. For those of you who are unfamiliar, coffee art is more than elevating espresso from liquid fuel to artful: baristas use thermometer stems, spoon handles and a pitcher to create nifty designs with the contrasting colors of creamy milk-foam and caramelly espresso.
Maybe Vader wasn't so bad... maybe he was just jonesing for some coffee?
Maybe the Millenium Falcon was also carrying a monster load of coffee beans...
Wake up to a hot cup of Frank and prepare to find a wormhole. (Donnie Darko)
And you thought Pokemon were old school...
- Weird Wednesday: £8.99 Cheerios, Coffee Shop Etiquette and a Colander-Wearing Pastafarian
- Coffee Time Owl is a Wide-Eyed Nocturnal Print
- Get Your Geek On: Death Star Watermelon
- Must See Coffee Art
- Amazing Coffee Art
- Lovely Morning Coffee
- This Slow Motion Egg to the Face Video is Amazing
- Klaus Enrique Gerdes' Organic Portraits Personify Food, Plants and Nature
- The Scanomat Top Brewer is a Faucet That Dispenses Coffee Drinks
- Amazing R2D2 Cake Is A Foodie Geek's Dream
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Rock-Tastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Brewing with a French Press
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH