The Smoking Gun got ahold of the Katy Perry tour rider, and the "E.T." singer's food selections reflect an intense focus on organic fruits and vegetables. Perry requests a plate of organic crudite and ranch dip, dried unsweetened apples or pears, dry-roasted salted edamame, freeze-dried strawberries, whole wheat pita bread and crackers with hummus, baked tortilla chips, baked potato chips and an assortment of pretzels.
In the beverage department, the Katy Perry tour rider requests a bottle of Santa Margarita pinot grigio, lemon-lime soda, herbal tea, Fuze Slenderize, Vitamin Water Zero and a water cooler with a 5 gallon water tank.
Although we're more interested in what the singer plans to eat to stay healthy while traveling the world, the Katy Perry tour rider is making the Internet rounds this weekend primarily for its unusual 23-point driver policy, which mandates in part that drivers refrain from speaking with Perry, guests or fans and avoid "staring at the backseat through the rearview mirror."
- Funny or Die Leaks the Diplo Tour Rider
- The Foo Fighters' 2011 Tour Rider is an Illustrated Primer to Healthy Eating
- Nicki Minaj Tour Rider Includes Fried Chicken and Waffles
- The MIA Tour Rider is Nuts
- Adele Tour Rider: European Lager, Cigarettes, Sandwiches and Chocolate
- Britney Spears' 'X Factor' Rider Includes Snickers, Diet Coke, Doritos and More
- Rihanna's 777 Tour Rider Includes Cookies, Chips and Cheese
- One Direction Request British Food on Tour
- Axl Rose Demands Square Melons in Tour Rider
- Nicki Minaj Demands Buckets of Chicken in Tour Rider
- Spring Risotto with Shrimp, Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts
- Chocolate Spelt Cake
- Latkes; Fried Vegetable Pancakes from Europe and the Middle East
- Fig and Gorgonzola Bites
- Organic Berry Crostata
- How To Make Organic Lemon Curd
- How To Make Organic Raspberry Curd
- Organic Banana Bread
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Roasted Sunchoke Soup