English muffins are one of those foods that taste so wonderful, and yet, we never think to make them ourselves.
The homemade version has all the things you love; nooks and crannies to hold the butter inside, yet crispy and crunchy on the outside. The homemade version also boasts an extra chewy bite to the finished dough. Really, they leave those sleeves of anemic store bought English muffins in the dust.
My recipe uses sourdough, another favorite ingredient of mine. Use it to give that extra tang and bite to the finished muffin. Now that I am sharing the recipe, there is no need for you to ever run out of English muffins again.
- 5 Must Try Savory Sourdough Recipes
- Savory Sourdough English Muffins
- 5 Camp Mini Muffins - Which One Would You Choose
- Make Your Own Whoopie Pies
- Freezer Cooking - Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Perfect Fall Spiced Tea
- My Fair Lady: 5 British Recipes to Celebrate Eliza Doolittle
- Pantry Cooking - Crispy Herb Croutons
- 5 Foods For A Healthy Pantry
- Thrifty Thursday - Grilled Leftovers Made Beautiful Again
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Cream Of Anything Soup Base
- Dried Onion Soup Mix
- The Farming Wife's Sourdough English Muffins
- Instant Oatmeal Mix
- English Muffin
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!