If you love beer, this could be your dream job. InBev, the makers of popular beers like Budweiser, are looking for one person to "taste test" their products at two music festivals this summer. Now, that sounds pretty good by itself, but the job also pays £10,000 for the work.
InBev is sponsoring the Run to the Sun and Creamfields music festivals. The taste tester will ensure that celebrity music acts like David Guetta, The Chemical Brothers and Grooverider get their Bud '66' exactly as it should taste. In case you were worried, the lucky job holder will get their own personal chauffer to drive them and a friend around in a Bud '66' Camper Van. You also get to attend some A-list parties.
For more details, see the Facebook page.
- Booze-Free Beer
- Anheuser-Busch Wants to Trademark Area Codes for Regional Brews
- Can the Budweiser Bow Tie Can Boost Sales?
- American Ninja is a Set of Budweiser Nunchaku
- Coors Light Now Number 2 Beer
- 10 Best Super Bowl Beer Commercials
- The Budweiser Poolball Ad Blends Soccer and Nightlife
- Bud Light Platinum Coming in January
- Man Drinks 3 Beers in 37 Seconds With No Hands
- Budweiser Makes Ad with Gay Soldier?
- The Greatest Pancakes I Have Ever Made
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Ginger Beer Can Chicken
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- Beer Can Chicken
- Flourless Chocolate and Dried Cherry Torte With Kriek Beer
- Welsh Rarebit
- Solstice Wassail