Times have changed in the television business. We now sell products and services through the use of girls, glamor and guns. Well, the 1950s was a much simpler time. At least in the TV world. Take a look at these 1950s commercials for food. The best part has to be the creative, catchy jingles. What do you think?
2. Aunt Jemima Pancakes
4. Coca Cola
5. Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
- Food Recall: Aunt Jemima Pancakes
- 1950s Men Were Jerks About Coffee
- Bizarre 1950s Appliance
- Creepy 1950s Orange Juice Ad
- Cheerios: Lady Gaga "Marry the Night" Music Video is Fine With Us!
- Weird Wednesday: £8.99 Cheerios, Coffee Shop Etiquette and a Colander-Wearing Pastafarian
- Fried, Fattening and Fun: 5 Fried Fair Foods You Can Make At Home
- Cheerios Accidentally Posts XXX Comic on Homepage
- Kraft Courting Hispanics With New Kool-Aid Ads
- Fried Kool-Aid
- Cheerio Treats
- Aunt Teri's Super Secret Spaghetti Sauce
- Aunt Nell's Chicken Salad
- Aunt's Orange Cake
- Aunt Billie's Texas Style Coleslaw
- Aunt Diane's Mushroom Piroshkies!
- Aunt Caroline's Forgotten Cookies (Mae-Mae's Best Friend)
- Aunt Gladys' Sugar Cookies
- Aunt Rita's Chocolate Cake
- Aunt Catherine's Beef Burgundy