Jim Beam has announced their newest product, Devil's Cut. The bourbon uses a new process that extracts extra whiskey from the wood of the barrels in which it is aged. The Devil's Cut barrels are agitated to remove the absorbed liquid, which is then put back into the mix to create the final product. Devil's Cut is, not surprisingly, a very rich and full bourbon with strong vanilla, oak and sweet spice notes.
- Teeling Whiskey and Barrell Bourbon, Two Delights, recently discovered.
- 5 Bottles of Bourbon NEVER to see ice or water
- Tincup Whiskey. It reads whiskey, not bourbon!
- Bourbon Liqueur? It's darned good stuff.
- One of the Best Bottles of Bourbon You've NEVER Heard of...
- Barrell Bourbon:Tasting Notes and Observations on Whiskey
- 5 More Bourbon Cocktails For the Kentucky Derby
- Bourbon Perfume has a Intoxicating Scent
- Whiskey Cocktails-My Second Book!!!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stars in Jim Beam Bourbon Commercial