Jim Beam has announced their newest product, Devil's Cut. The bourbon uses a new process that extracts extra whiskey from the wood of the barrels in which it is aged. The Devil's Cut barrels are agitated to remove the absorbed liquid, which is then put back into the mix to create the final product. Devil's Cut is, not surprisingly, a very rich and full bourbon with strong vanilla, oak and sweet spice notes.
- 5 Bottles of Bourbon NEVER to see ice or water
- Bourbon Liqueur? It's darned good stuff.
- Tincup Whiskey. It reads whiskey, not bourbon!
- 5 More Bourbon Cocktails For the Kentucky Derby
- Bourbon Perfume has a Intoxicating Scent
- Leonardo DiCaprio Stars in Jim Beam Bourbon Commercial
- Jack Daniel's to Release White Dog Whiskey
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- Dad's Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey
- Whiskey Cocktails and forthcoming Tales of the Cocktail