Pasta salad is the perfect picnic food - it travels well, can be eaten cold or at room temperature and is packed with flavor! While you may have a macaroni-and-mayo image in your mind, think again. All of these recipes feature fresh veggies and light dressings, with only a hint of mayo - good bye pre-packed pasta, hello-o homemade & delicious!
Gluten free? I love Orgran's Spirals (and other shapes, too!) because they hold their shape and texture, cook up and taste just like regular pasta - none of our uninformed guests can ever tell the difference!
Artichokes and Peas with Creamy Pesto Pasta Pictured above, a 5 ingredient crowd pleaser, this elegant pasta salad is ready in a flash and will be sure to impress any crowd!
Summer Sauceless Pasta Salad
So easy and heart-healthy with an olive oil and balsamic dressing, this salad is light, fresh and perfect for summer.
Roasted Green Bean and Fennel Pasta Salad
Prepare the pasta and dressing in advance then toss in fresh grilled veggies for a picnic treat.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
A classic, perfectly pairs with just about anything on the grill!
Crunchy Asian Pasta Salad
A new take on the classic version with broccoli slaw and pumpkin seeds.
Pesto Pasta Salad with Peas and Pine Nuts
Feature the flavors of spring all summer long with this quick and easy pasta salad.
Pasta Salad with Prosciutto and Avocado
The perfect combination of creamy avocado and crunchy-salty prosciutto make this a winner!
Arugula and Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
With an Italian edge and only a handful of ingredients, nothing could be easier or more delicious.
Warm Pasta with White Beans and Spinach
Fresh, flavorful and ideally served at room temperature, this recipe is mayo-free (no refrigeration necessary!) and perfect for a picnic.
Pasta with Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Equally delicious hot, warm or cold, this pasta recipe is simply dressed and features roasted cauliflower - a delicious roasty-sweet veggie treat!
Cumin Orzo Salad with Honeyed Beets and Feta
With a little bit of prep work, this is a super elegant pasta salad that will dress up any barbecue or picnic!
Quick and Easy Salmon with Orzo
With only 5 ingredients (including salt & pepper!), nothing could be simpler.
Italian Orzo Salad with Cherry Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar
Not only does this make for an elegant hot or cold salad, but the recipe also includes some serious tips on balsamic vinegar
Spiralized Zucchini with Creamy Lemon Herb Dressing
Not really pasta at all, spiraled zucchini "noodles" make for a super healthy and oh-so-tasty vegan / gluten free / raw / low carb / diabetic pasta dish - seen below!
- Cool as a Cucumber: 10 Recipes to Beat the Heat (Pt 1)
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- 10 Best Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free & Vegan Picnic Menu Plan
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- Gluten Free Living: 3 Easy Tips For Going To A BBQ
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta With Arugula Salad
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Strawberry Cream Smoothie
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad