Don't get me wrong, burgers are awesome - but there are so many other cuts and types of meat, why limit yourself to just one (completely delicious) type of recipe? Here are a few ideas to kick start your grill...
New to this whole "grill" thing? Check out Chow's awesome recipe-free tutorial for the best Basic Steak.
Thai-Style Grilled Beef over Noodles
Like the best street-fare, quick, easy, delicious.
Grilled Tri-Tip Steak with Romanesco Sauce
What's better than cast iron cooking? Taking your cast iron outside to the grill! This recipe shows you how.
Margarita Marinated Steak
Marinated in tequila, orange and chipotle peppers, this steak is tender and spicy, with hints of sweetness and tangy notes. Ay yi yi!
Grilled Short Ribs and Pineapple with Pineapple-Habanero Sauce
Sweet and spicy (you can crank up the heat to burn-your-tongue-off-hot if you'd like), this recipe is pretty easy and sure to be a hit at your next cookout!
- Plan the Perfect Picnic: Best Pasta Salad Recipes
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- 5 Bodacious Burgers to Celebrate National Burger Day
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- Get Grilling: Perfect Pork & Lamb Recipes
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Franks
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats
- Get Grilling: Best Chicken Recipes for the BBQ
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- My sister's steak sauce
- Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & Sausages
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Mesquite-Smoked Onion-Cheddar Burgers
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Sweet Mustard BBQ Pork Chops