Speculation about Lady Gaga's "goo" diet has driven baby food sales in the UK up by 100 percent, The Mirror is reporting. The baby food diet is a fave of other stars too including Jennifer Aniston, Cheryl Cole and Madonna, all clients of celebrity trainer Tracy Andersen.
Some of the most popular baby food flavors are spaghetti bolognese and pasta.
What do you think about the goo diet? Is it something you would try?
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga's Dad to Open Restaurant
- Lady Gaga's Parents to Open Joanne Trattoria Next Week
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Lady Gaga is on a Gluten Free Diet
- Lady Gaga Talks Weight Gain
- Goo-Goos Cocktail
- Baby Cereal
- Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Moo Goo Gai - Pan
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE
- Arugula, Avocado & Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut