Burger Mania! This weekend marks the official opening of BBQ season, a time when nearly every grill in every backyard across the country will be fired up. Below you'll find delicious burgers featuring about every type of meat: pork, turkey, lamb, beef, salmon, crab and shrimp! Even tofu and lentil versions for the non-meat eaters. Any of these recipes will surely earn you the title "Burger Master" from your friends and family, so read on for the full list.
La Bella Burger
This flavorful Italian burger oozes creamy mozzarella from every bite with bursts of sweet roasted red bell peppers and tangy pesto sauce.
Add a little Ranch dressing and minced onions to your beef for a moist and flavorful burger.
Apple Ginger Turkey Burger
Turkey easily dries out when grilled, so adding apple, onion, and ginger helps to seal in the juices, while adding a wonderful flavor.
Lamb Burgers With Apple Relish and Creamy Chive Mayo
Tart apples and fresh chives add a lovely zing to these lamb burgers.
Caesar Salad Burger
Like Caesar salads and burgers? Now you can have it all in one.
Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Burgers
A simple recipe with big flavor. Excellent with a mushroom medley.
Asian Salmon Burgers With Tangy Ginger Lime Sauce
These burgers are equally great served in a bun or on top of lightly dressed spring greens (shown above).
Crab and Shrimp Burgers With Garlic Grits Fries
Southern favorites wrapped up in one tasty burger package.
And for the non-meat eaters....
Broiled Vegetable Tofu Burgers
Light and healthy, these burgers are seasoned with herbs and finely chopped vegetables with walnuts to add a subtle crunch.
Baked Lentil Cheese Burgers
A winning recipe featured in our cookbook!
- A Must-Try Labor Day Weekend BBQ Menu
- Picnic Perfect: Appetizers, Sides and Salads for Memorial Day Weekend
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper Makes Every Present a Whopper
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Red Lentil Burger and Other Vegetarian Burgers to Eat on Independence Day
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- Get Grilling: Beef Beyond Burgers
- Beef Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Relish
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- Seasoned Burgers
- Perfect Circle Burgers
- Perfect Circle Burgers
- Fresh Herbed Turkey Burgers
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Stufz Bastille Burger
- Mesquite-Smoked Onion-Cheddar Burgers
- Bbq Cheeseburgers
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas