This weekend marks the first official BBQ weekend of the year, and these swashbuckling grilling tools will help you channel your inner pirate while you cook. For even more odd kitchen must-haves, see our previous roundup of nerdy kitchen tools.
1. Skeleton Apron: The Skeleton Apron comes in black, green or pink and is emblazoned with a skeleton. It's perfect for wannabe pirates with a macabre sense of humor.
2. Swashbuckling BBQ Sword: The Swashbuckling BBQ Sword is a must-have for pirate grillmasters. Its wooden handle and metal hand shield extend out to a 19 inch skewer with two prongs to hold meat securely.
3. Skull With Guns Cotton Bar Tea Towels: These tea towels by BoyGirlTees feature a silk-screened skull with roses and crossed guns. They come in a set of two and are machine washable.
4. Pirate Chef Apron: The Pirate Chef Apron is a splash-resistant apron with an adjustable neck and a holster for your BBQ tools. It features a skull-and-crossbones design accented with a spatula, whisk and chef's hat.
5. BBQ Sword Spatula: The Swashbuckling BBQ Sword may not cover all your grilling needs, but the BBQ Sword Spatula picks up the slack, flipping burgers and scooping up sausages with ease. The spatula even comes with a cardboard mask for those who'd rather prefer to be a musketeer.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!