Whenever Memorial Day rolls around the first thing I think of is "Hellooo Summer!" which, in Seattle, is more a desperate which for sunshine than an observation - but I digress. When you're trying to feed a crowd, what is your go-to grilling recipe? Chicken. Instead of the same ol', same ol' grilled wings with BBQ sauce, why not mix things up this year? We're here to help! Here are a few fabulous recipes to whet your appetite and inspire your menu.
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Kebabs
A personal favorite, the creamy-acidic yogurt tenderizes the meat, making for a super moist meal.
Grilled Chicken Wings
A tasty snack or starter, these grilled chicken wings are best served with a side of BBQ sauce or garlicky aioli.
Coconut Grilled Chicken with Strawberry-Mango Salsa
All the flavors of summer! Serve it up with a few slices of Grilled Watermelon and you have the perfect meal right off the grill.
Beer Can Chicken Tacos
A beer-geeks guide to grilling -- and because beer makes everything better!
Thai BBQ Chicken
Flavored with cilantro, Sriracha (Rooster Sauce) and more, this delicious dish takes street fare to a whole new level.
Grilled Chicken with Peach BBQ Sauce
Sweet and spicy, perfect for a holiday weekend!
Hawaiian Grilled Chicken with Coconut Rice
Who needs a vacation when you can taste the tropics in your own backyard?
Grilled Lemon-Rosemary Chicken
Simple and elegant, take the flavors of your favorite roast chicken then add a grill and enjoy!
Thai Chicken Satay
An authentic recipe for this favorite Thai starter, these chicken skewers are extra delicious with peanut sauce and a cucumber salad!
- Get Grilling: Hearty Fruits and Veggies
- Get Grilling: Delectable Desserts
- Get Grilling: Perfect Pork & Lamb Recipes
- Get Grilling: Beef Beyond Burgers
- Get Grilling: Snacks & Starters
- 5 Crazy Good Chicken Burger to Grill This Summer
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Fat Tuesday Recipe: Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Chicken Liver parfait
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill