With Memorial Day just around the corner, the stress of your annual barbecue is setting in. With these desserts, you do not even need to turn on your oven. Give yourself a break this weekend and make one of these no-bake treats.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
You can make this pie with any ice cream flavor.
Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
Top this dessert with chopped toasted hazelnuts.
A Mexican ice pop that can be made with any fruit.
Mixed Fruit Parfait
This dessert is better with amaretti cookies placed in between the layers.
Dip your fruit into melted chocolate, dulce de leche, or whipped cream.
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Cince de Mayo Treat: Avocado Paletas
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie vs. Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Classic Peach Pie and Other Summer Fruit Pies
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
- Vintage Recipe Project: Strawberry Sponge Pie
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Key Lime Pie
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Blackberry Peach Pie
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked Alaska Strawberry Ice Cream Pie