Whenever my friends and I get together for a barbecue, we always go Mexican. Maybe it is the smell of the carne asada charring on the grill or digging into the flavor explosion that is the 7 layer bean dip. These barbecues are a time when we can reconnect, relax, and have a good time. We are officially in grilling season so try these recipes for your next backyard bash.
7 Layer Dip
All your favorite dips in one package.
Pico de Gallo
A salsa that can be served on top of your tacos or with tortilla chips.
Made with tomatillos and has a spicy kick.
A inexpensive choice that is delicious and can feed a lot of people. Serve with lime wedges, chopped cilantro and onions, and corn tortillas.
A perfect drink for any Mexican fiesta.
Tres Leches Cake
Every bbq needs a dessert.
- Easy Pico de Gallo Chicken Quesadillas
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Pico de Gallo
- Fresh and Easy Pico de Gallo
- How-To Recipe: Authentic Carne Asada
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake
- Crock Pot Carne Asada Tacos
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Healthy Carne Asada Burritos
- Totally Tempting Red Velvet Tres Leches Cake
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- Spicy Seafood Pico De Gallo Soup
- Pico De Gallo Relish
- Pico De Gallo (Salsa Fresca)
- Grilled Chicken Burritos With Mojo Sauce and Pico De Gallo Salsa
- Fresh and Spicy Tomatillo Pico De Gallo
- Cornmeal Crusted Tilapia With Pico De Gallo
- Pico De Gallo
- Black Bean Soup With Pico De Gallo and Chipotle Creme
- Pico De Gallo (Fresh Salsa)
- Smoky Chicken Tacos