While we know that ribs, burgers and hot dogs are the all-stars of the grill-side line up, desserts from the BBQ should really take center stage! From a Black Forest cake to tarts, a banana split and grilled coconut kebabs, have plenty of ice cream handy to cool down this smokin' hot desserts!
Detailed step-by-step instructions for making Blackened Forest Cake from The Dog's Breakfast.
Blackened Forest Cake
Take chocolate cake, grill it, add ice cream and fresh cherry reduction? My oh my.
Strawberry Semifreddo with Maple-Glazed Grilled Apricots
Take the freshest summer fruits, throw them on the grill and serve a la mode for a perfect dessert.
Grilled Coconut and Sweet Potato Kebabs
Naturally sweet and deliciously toasty, these sweet kebabs are pretty darn healthy!
Grilled Strawberries with Gingernsap Meringue
The spicy crunch of the meringue is the perfect partner for the warm, soft strawberries.
Grilled Chocolate-Fruit Sandwiches
Likes a cross between s'mores and a grilled cheese, this sandwich is ooey-gooey goodness from the grill.
Grilled Figs with Honeyed Ricotta
Simple, elegant, delicious.
Grilled Mango with Prosciutto and Chili Cream
For a sweet-spicy-salty-umami dessert, this street fare inspired tropical treat is best served on a hot summer day.
Rustic Fruit Tarts "Baked" on the grill!
Bet you never though about making tarts or pies on the grill, but oh boy are you missing out! Ready in minutes.
Grilled Peaches with Thyme-Infused Honey
Quick and easy, fresh peaches are perfect for grilling.
- Father's Day On the Grill: A BBQ Menu That'll Stick To His Ribs
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Franks
- Celiac Saturdays: Best BBQ Sauces
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- Gluten Free Living: 3 Easy Tips For Going To A BBQ
- Get Grilling: Best Chicken Recipes for the BBQ
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Rockin' Recipe Ideas for Gluten Free Dads
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Fireworks Trifle
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan