The USDA has issued a recall on Irish Hills Meat Company, in Tipton, Mich.
Approxamately 900 pounds of ground beef products may be contaminated with E.coli 0157:H7. From the site:
The following ground beef products are subject to recall: [View Label]
10-lb. clear polybags with the establishment number "EST. 10014" inside the USDA mark of inspection. The polybags are packaged in boxes that contain 3-5 bags. The production dates of May 23 and May 26 are stamped on the boxes.
If you have any questions, check out the official release, or use the AskKaren app that I shared with you last week.
- Tyson Recalls 40,000 Pounds of Ground Beef
- E Coli Greatest Hits: 5 Recent US Outbreaks
- Food Recall - Nebraska Ground Beef
- E. Coli Alert - Ground Beef Recall
- Michigan Teriyaki Beef and Turkey Recall
- USDA Recalls School Lunch Beef Products
- E Coli Fears Spark Ground Beef Recall
- Grilling In Georgia This Weekend - Check This Beef Recall First
- Tainted Strawberries in Oregon
- Food Recall: FunFresh Foods Organic Cacao Nibs