1. Dudes With Beards Eating Cupcakes: This self-explanatory photoblog features user-submitted images of hirsute men eating cupcakes -- no more, no less. Some images are straightforward, while others add a bit of whimsy with costumes, artistic lighting or a silly expression.
2. Burgers and Nails: This single-topic food tumblelog is for fashionistas who love food. Each post consists of a photo of someone eating a burger with a fantastic manicure; many also give the make and shade of the nail polish or the location of the burger so readers can replicate the effect at home.
3. Food Mourn: Food Mourn highlights food presentation fails -- essentially the opposite of "food porn." With the tagline "The 'No' in Nom," Food Mourn invites readers to submit a "dismal dish" to the blog and celebrate culinary artistry gone horribly wrong.
4. Table for One: Many see dining out as an activity done with one or more friends; this slightly depressing tumblelog highlights user-submitted photos of individuals dining alone at a restaurant. Some very clearly take place at an airport restaurant, while others take place in quiet cafes, chain restaurants and amusement park food courts.
5. Bake it in a Cake: Bake it in a Cake is a zany food tumblelog that focuses exclusively on items dropped into cake batter. The submissions range from delicious -- like the Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes below -- to bizarre but possibly delectable.
Have any of these single-topic food tumblelogs made your Tumblr Tuesday list of recommendations? Did we miss any of your favorites? Chime in with a comment -- your suggestion might appear in next week's edition.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!