A pizza customer in New Zealand got the shock of a lifetime when he discovered a poisonous white-tailed spider inside his order. The unidentified 25-year-old man ordered a Meatlovers pizza from Domino's, but his brother was the first to spot the spider crawling from the fold of the box.
He immediately called the pizza store and complained about the spider. The store sent an employee (poor guy!) to retrieve it, refunded the man's money and offered to buy him a free pizza (he refused). They also apologized for the incident and said they were testing their equipment to make sure the spider hadn't gone through the ovens.
The customer nicknamed the spider-filled order the "Pizza of Death" and theorized the insect could have entered the pizza from the deliveryman's car.
I'm sufficiently creeped out.
- Domino's Pakistan Serves Tex-Mex with their Quesadilla Pizza
- Domino's Kobe Beef Steak Pizza Costs $66
- Domino's Pizza CEO Balks at FDA Calorie-Posting Regulations
- Fabio Viviani Now Selling Dominos Pizza
- Nick From Dude Foods Makes a Wisconsin 25-Cheese Pizza
- 10 Largest US Pizza Chains
- Love With Food is a Charitable Cause That Also Delivers You Goodies
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Must See Fried Easter Egg Dominoes
- Burger King is Bringing Delivery Service to NYC