Sriracha is the secret ingredient in many restaurant kitchens. This chili sauce can kick up the flavor of any dish. Here are 8 ways to use up your own bottle.
1. Sriracha Chicken Wings: Substitute hot sauce with 1/2 cup sriracha.
3. Hollandaise sauce: Stir 1/2 teaspoon into the sauce. Perfect with asparagus and eggs benedict.
4. Sriracha Buttered Shrimp: Add 5 tablespoons of sriracha to the butter.
5. Sriracha Bloody Mary: Substitute hot sauce for sriracha.
6. Sriracha Arrabiata Sauce: Skip the red pepper flakes and use sriracha instead. Mix with any pasta.
7. Sriracha Burgers: Add 1 tablespoon for a little extra spice.
8. Sriracha Cocktail Sauce: Forget the Tabasco, go for sriracha.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!